What do you call a fish without eyes?
What sleep's with its shoes on?
Cornona Virus, it's an inside joke.
What can you catch but not throw?
My mind is exceptionally quiet... I'm suspicious that I'm up to something I don't want myself to know about.
I heard the more colorful your salad is, the better it is for you. So, I swapped my croutons for M&M's
Cop: "You were going really fast". Me: "I was just trying to keep up with traffic". Cop: "There isn't any traffic". Me: "I know! That's how far behind I am".
I told my wife how thankful I was to have someone I enjoyed being quarantined with. She said, "Must be nice".
1) If COVID-19 doesn't take you out can I?
2) Is that hand sanitized in you pocket or are you just happy to be within 6ft. of me?
3) Since all the public libraries are closed, I'm checking you out instead.
4) You can't spell virus without U and I.
5) Baby, do you need toilet paper? Because, I can be your Prince Charmin.
6) I saw you from across the bar. Stay there.
7) Without you my life is as empty as the supermarket shelf.
8) Hey Babe! Can I ship you a drink?
9) You can't spell quarantine without "U R A Q T".
10) I really can't stay.
11) Baby it's COVID-19 outside.
What did the pirate say when he turned 80?